Hi and welcome to our 4th grade class website! You are probably wondering what is this teacher all about? Well I'd be happy to share some fun facts about me and welcome you to ask me any questions in person.
- My name is Mrs. Landeros and I am happily married to my husband Michael. We have have three kids, Eddie, Diviny, and Michael Dylan and another one on the way-coming soon March 2019!
- Do you recognize me from 2nd grade? Well that's exactly what I taught my first year at Dawes!
- I have traveled to many places around the world. I will be posting pictures below.
- Hablo Espanol.
- My favorite meal of the day is breakfast.
- I love chocolate. It's my sweet tooth addiction.
- I have 3 brothers and no sisters. I am the only girl in my family.
- I love to play the WiiU Mario Brothers games and lately I've been playing Disney Infinity.
- I am a graduate from DePaul University and Saint Xavier University.
- My favorite colors are teal and coral.
- I knew I wanted to be a teacher when I was in 2nd grade.
- My favorite teacher was my fourth grade teacher, Ms. Collins.